(BASIC DESIGN : THE LEVINGSTON CORP. (HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA))
VESSEL BUILT AT: SSY, HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
CLASSIFICATION SOCIETY: ABS
BASIC DESIGN: THE LEVINGSTON CORP (Houston, Texas, USA)
Self-propelled, self-elevating liftboat for offshore service and new installations including heavy lifts.
Principal Dimensions and Main Particulars (approx.)
Length Overall : 57.00 m
Beam Moulded : 44.20 m
Depth Moulded : 6.90 m
Summer Draft : 4.00 m
Leg Length : 320 ft (~ 96 m)
Number of legs : 3
Environmental condition (elevated)
a) Max. Water depth (includes tides) : 90.00 m
b) Wave height : 30.00 m
c) Wave period (max.) : 11.85 sec
d) Wind velocity (1 minute) : 70 knots
e) Current (surface) : 2-3 knot
f) Height of Main Deck above MSL : 21.30 m
g) Leg penetration : 3.0 m
American Bureau of Shipping : ABS + A1+AMS Self Elevating Unit
Flag : Singapore
- 3 units of electrically-driven propulsion Thruster fed from the main diesel generators via VFD electric motor (690/3/60) to be fitted. The thrusters rated power at 1100kW with Propeller dia approx 1850mm.
- One (1) transverse FPP bow thruster with rated power 440Kw@690V/3/60hz fitted on Fwd Skeg.
- Main Propulsion Diesel Generators : Four (4) Caterpillar model 3516B marine generator sets rated at 1285ekW at 1200 RPM/690V/3 Ph/60 Hz.
- Ship Service Generators : One (1) Auxiliary diesel generator C18 DITA marine diesel generator 400Kw at 440v 60hz 3ph
- Emergency Generator : One (1) Caterpillar model C4.4 DITA marine emergency diesel generator set rated at 95EKW at 1800 RPM/440 V/ 3 Ph/ 60 Hz fitted at Upper deck.
2 units of Leg-enclosed cranes mounted around forward port and starboard legs. The 2 cranes can lift items weighing up to 35mt from supply vessels onto the Vessel’s port and stbd location.
- Crane : LEC500
- Maker : Techcrane Global
- Boom length : 120ft (36m) with optional 6m extensions
- Main hoist : 200mt @9.14m; 208mt at 10.7m; 101mt at 21.34m
- Whip fast line : 2.9mt
- Location : Mounted on top of a jack Tower
The helideck is to be constructed of aluminum with steel support, arranged as shown on the plans. and constructed in accordance with ABS and CAP 437 rules
The heliport is sized to fit a Sikorsky S-92, ‘D’ number 22.
22 crews and 138 compliments